- All of our coaches are successful current or former small business owners who have been in your shoes.
- Unlike consultants who charge you huge one time fees, tell you what to do, then leave never to be heard from again, we are long term partners, mentors and advisors who remain invested in your success.
- We will provide you 24/7/365 telephone assistance through our mentoring program, to help in the event of a critical need.
- While we are not experts in every aspect of your business, we know who to go to and where to find answers for every business problem.
- While we focus on your business, we also focus on you personally as a principal in the business. We have found that the success of small and medium size businesses and their owners are intertwined and must be dealt with together.
- We are devoted to small and medium size businesses, and do not believe in a one size fits all approach. While we use standard approaches to evaluating your situation, our services are tailored to your specific business.
- We have experienced that same sinking feeling, anguish or fear when something has gone wrong in a business. However, we have also through experience identified approaches to correct problems and get your business back on track. In the past you turned to many consultants such as insurance agents, CPA’s, attorneys, HR people, consultants, many of whom had their own agendas for your business. Now you have one partner whose sole purpose is helping you and your business be successful.
- We know that there are still businesses out there in the current economic climate who want to grow, and we have coaches who have started businesses from inception and developed multi-million dollar businesses.
- We will work within your timeline if you have a critical issue that needs immediate attention, however, we provide training and education on planning tools and systems that reduce crises and emergency situations.
- Helping small or medium size businesses is our business but it is also our ministry as we are Christians who believe that business can be conducted in a manner that honors God while rewarding you.
Why Should Entrepreneurs Call On Mature Options?
- For those who are interested in starting a new business or purchasing an established business we can guide you through every step of the process.
- We take the fear out of the life changing decision to become an entrepreneur.
- Our services are far more economical than paying attorneys, CPA's, bookkeepers, franchise companies, and consultants to establish your business structure and start your business.
- We don't just hand you materials or give you advice but guide you through every step of business ownership.
- Greater than 50% of new businesses fail in their first two years of operation. With our assistance we can dramatically reduce this statistic with your business.
- We make sure that you have covered every key issue pertinent to organization of your business then we stay involved as your business advisor for the long term, continuing to help you build and grow the business of your dreams.
"Mature Options produced a comprehensive business plan, marketing plan and financial projections for investment groups looking at our $55 Million Senior Living Project. With these tools we have been able to interest several key investment groups and hope to break ground soon on the project of our dreams. We had the concept and construction expertise but Mature Options brought to us the operational plan and hard financial numbers that were critical to the success of the project. Further, Mature Options identified new ideas and ways of approaching our project that we never would have considered on our own."
Mature Options Client