Service Delivery and Pricing Approach
Mature Options Business Coaching follows a standardized approach for assessment. The service delivery and fees are customized based on Client size and revenue. This has proven to be effective, is economical for the business, and provides the best return on a company’s investment in our services.
While we may provide some services similar to consultants we are not consultants. We are focused on a long term, practical relationship that results in long term success for the organization. We don’t come into the organization, charge $250 per hour and overwhelm the organization with numbers and findings then walk away. We help an organization change and adapt over time. In some cases, we may replace or eliminate functions for which an organization may already be paying.
This approach includes the following four components:
1. An Initial Interview With Company Principals
- There is no charge for this interview.
- Generally this interview will take approximately two hours.
- One or more principals of Mature Options Business Coaching will conduct this interview and it is important that all principals/owners of the client participate.
- After this meeting we feel that business owners/principals will know whether they are interested in our services. If the client wishes to go forward we will provide the owners/principals a sample contract at the meeting and a suggested fee schedule within two working days after the meeting.
- Once an agreement is signed then the next step in the process is completion of a 14-Point comprehensive assessment of the business.
2. Initial Fourteen Point Critical Analysis
- The 14-point comprehensive assessment typically takes 1-3 days depending on the size and complexity of the business.
- Principals of Mature Options Business Coaching will always complete the 14-point analysis.
- This analysis provides a benchmark from which to improve.
3. Coaching/Mentoring Program With Annual Contract
- The fees for our services are spread over a twelve month contract versus being billed all at once so as not to place an immediate burden on the business.
- The monthly fee schedule for the Client will be determined based upon the complexity and size of the business.
- We provide unlimited 24/7/365 telephone support for critical decisions.
- We provide eight (8) additional hours of on-site support each month.
- We supply templates for every need a client might have; contracts, forms, budgets, policies, etc., etc. at no additional expense to the client.
- We provide twice monthly principal training programs.
- We provide quarterly re-assessments and benchmarking to continue the improvement process.
- Monthly payment times will be mutually agreed to by Mature Options and Client to assist with cash flow.
4. Additional Project Specific Pricing
- At times, clients may request a specific project. This pricing is only for large projects that exceed the monthly mentoring program, require unique professional expertise, or require travel outside the area. (Every attempt will be made to limit such project specific additional fees when the Client is enrolled in our coaching program.)
- In those rare occasions when there are additional project costs they will be presented in advance to Client for approval and will be billed at discounted rates.
"Rea Oliver and his associates at Mature Options helped us restructure one contract that resulted in $160,000 in annual improvement to our bottom line."
Mature Options Client