Mature Options Business Coaching was founded in 2008 by Rea A. Oliver and Carlton Eaton, in order to respond to the current business climate. They have developed a team of advisors/coaches to include CPA’s, attorneys, insurance experts, banking and lending experts, marketing and advertising experts, and Information and Technical Systems experts with total combined experience of greater than 200 years.
Mature Options Mission Statement
Mature Options is a privately held company founded on Christian ethics and delivering business and executive coaching services to small and medium sized businesses. Our service area is the Birmingham, Alabama metropolitan market, and ultimately the entire Southeastern United States.
Our services are provided in a value-added, cost-effective manner where our primary goal is achieving success for our small business clients using a definition of success that is unique to each client.
We are customer satisfaction driven, timely and responsive in our operations, guarantee our work, and treat our clients with respect, honesty, full disclosure and integrity.
We are focused on a methodical growth approach for our company that does not compromise our customer satisfaction model but will result in our becoming the leading small business coaching alternative in Alabama within the next five years.
We believe the personal dreams, wealth and finances of small business owners are forever intertwined with their businesses and our solutions must always address both personal and business needs.
We understand that change is inevitable and consistently look in the mirror at our own performance with a goal of consistently improving the quality of our services through measurable outcomes.
Rea Oliver’s Business Biography
- Current Chief Executive Officer and principal of Mature Options Business Coaching.
- Chief Executive Officer, principal and developer of a senior services company that grew from start-up to $10 Million in annual revenues over a 10-year period ending with the sale of the company in 2008, and precipitating the development of Mature Options Business Coaching.
- Devout Christian who is active in missions, community outreach, and lay leadership in his church and who has developed Mature Options Business Coaching as both a business and ministry to small business owners in need of mentoring, guidance and support.
- Entrepreneurial senior executive with over 28 years of successful management experience in healthcare, hospitality, retail and other service and professional areas with 20 years experience in small business leadership, ownership and consulting.
- Was recognized as Administrator of the Year in two national healthcare companies for skills in turning around struggling business entities.
- Mentor for a career transition ministry at Asbury United Methodist Church.
- Masters in Business Administration/Finance and Masters of Health Administration.
- Greater than 600 hours of continuing education applicable to small business management during preceding 5-year period.
- Certified mediator.
- Certified insurance agent and mortgage broker.
- Proud father of three daughters ages 20, 17 and 10 and husband of Nancy Oliver for 30 years.
Carlton Eaton's Business Biography
- Chief Operations Officer and Principal of Mature Options Business Coaching.
- Extensive experience in the area of strategic planning, and marketing. An accomplished executive with domestic and international experience in operations, P&L oversight, and marketing, involving both start-up and growth organizations.
- Worked with small businesses in a consulting role.
- Former GM and Director of Capital Trade Consulting, a small business start-up.
- Proven success in new market identification and strategic market positioning.
- Former VP of Operations and Officer at Synovate, spearheading operational improvements to drive productivity and reduce costs in a $192 million dollar market research organization.
- Experienced business consultant, marketing and business developer. Directed regional and national marketing for a Trade Organization; steered vision, strategy and provided execution of business operations. Managed staffing, strategic directives and training of national marketing teams; developed and implemented strategic plans, company-wide sales strategy.
- An active member of a Christian church; served in mission outreach and community ministries. Currently involved with groups helping the unemployed or under employed.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL.
- Completed study abroad programs in Rome, Italy 1997 and in Bangkok, Thailand, 1998.
"Mature Options and Rea Oliver listened carefully to our company struggles with landing new contracts in the current economic environment and helped us formulate a new company structure that allowed us to generate $2 Million in new contracts over the last year."
Mature Options Client